- General Terms & Conditions
- AirportEasy.com is a registered trademark of TAV Operation Services Co. residing at Istanbul Atatürk Airport International Terminal Yeşilköy, Bakırköy / Istanbul and will hereinafter be referred to as AirportEasy.
- These Terms & Conditions are generated to define the service conditions of VIP / Meet and Assist services organized by AirportEasy.com. The holder of booking made with AirportEasy.com (hereinafter will be referred to as the "Booking") shall be considered to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- AirportEasy provides VIP Service/ Meet & Assist Service in many cities and airports worldwide. The services include assisted greeting service at the airport or at the gate of the aircraft, fast track and/or accompanying through security procedures, porter and Lounge services. VIP/ Meet and Assist Service contents may vary according to the rules and policies applicable each airport.
- The service is valid for the max. period defined in the service details. In the event that the duration of the service exceeds the defined period, additional service charge will be invoiced to the user by AirportEasy.
- The service charge only covers the defined content and person and does not include the cost of the entrance visa for the country.
- The booking requests must be made at least 72 hours prior to service. AirportEasy contacts the Supplier for the incoming requests and sends an e-mail to the user within 12 hours at the latest to inform whether or not the request is confirmed.
- There will be 50% refund in the event of cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to the service and no refund will be given for the cancellations received within 24 hours prior to the service.
- Requests for changes that are received 48 hours prior to the service are subject to 25% surcharge.
- Services are free for children up to 2 years old.
- The user is responsible to provide full passenger information needed for the service.
- Cancellations and/or requests for change for the service shall be e-mailed to email@example.com. Change/cancellation terms detailed in Article 4 shall be applicable in the event that the user requests a change or cancellation.
- Services provided through AirportEasy may vary from time to time according to the availability of the supplier. The user shall be notified of such changes by AirportEasy who cannot be held liable for service conditions.
- The information on the Booking form, which is available on www.airporteasy.com and required to be completed in full, shall be used for the requests. In the event of missing information of passenger name, contact person and/or flight details, the user will be sent a notification e-mail, however; if the user fails to complete the missing information, AirportEasy shall have the right to refuse the Booking.
- Our sales representatives will contact the user regarding the payment for the request made through the website, using the contact information provided by the user on the Booking form. Upon completion of the payment process, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the user and the status of the Booking will be listed as approved.
- The confirmation e-mail shall include the list of the services to be provided. In the event that the confirmation e-mail includes missing/incorrect information, the user must contact info@airporteasy mentioning the booking number. In the event that no flight code is provided during booking, the status of the Booking will be "Waiting for Approval" without any time limitations.
- The Booking request will directly be registered to the system at least 72 hours prior to the requested time of Meet & Assist service. In the event that there is less than 72 hours for the requested Meet & Assist service, a pre-approval must be sent by AirportEasy for the payment. The requested Meet & Assist services, which have the Booking status of "Waiting for Approval", will be registered by AirportEasy authorized personnel upon review of daily workload. The approval shall be made by the authorized AirportEasy personnel based on Booking procedure and the latest status of Booking shall be e-mailed to the user upon the approval by the authorized personnel. At this stage, the user can proceed with the payment for the Booking by logging in the booking system once again. Payment is only accepted once all the services requested are listed as "Approved" under the Booking file.
- In the event that the user fails to make payment despite making a request for Booking at least 72 hours prior to the service, TAV shall have the right to change the status of the Booking to "Standby".
- In the event of a request made for a service which does not have a previously defined price in the system (in "Price to be advised" status), Booking status will show "Price Waiting Approval". Once the price of the service is advised by the AirportEasy personnel, the status of the Booking will change to "Approved (Waiting for Payment)" enabling the user to proceed with the payment process.
- All changes and/or cancellations made to the service content after a Booking is complete must be communicated via e-mail. The subject change or cancellation request will be reviewed by the authorized personnel and the user shall be notified of the final situation via e-mail.
The requested services will be available provided that the total service charge of all Meet & Assist service items requested on the Booking form is paid for by the user at least 48 hours prior to the time of the first service. The cost shall be paid in the defined currency by the following means of payment.
- Credit Card Payment
- Credit Card Payment mentioned in the Booking clause of Article 2 of this contract, in the event that the booking request is made at least 72 hours prior to the requested time of Meet & Assist service or the booking is made within 72 hours prior to the service, the user can pay for the service after the approval of the service by the authorized personnel.
- When the service (payment) is confirmed by the user, a mail order form is sent to the user for the payment of the service charge (including the taxes and other expenses).
- The user is required to fill and sign this form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the photocopy of the credit card and ID.
- The amount shall be withdrawn from the credit card given in the mail order form. The holder of the credit card is not necessarily to be the same person who will be benefiting from the service.
- Payment via Bank Transfer
- For the payment of the requested Booking via bank transfer, the total amount shall be paid (at least 72 hours prior to the service) to the bank accounts given in the confirmation mail sent by authorized AirportEasy personnel.
- Booking number given in the confirmation mail must be written to the description section during the transfer.
- Bank payment receipt must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Payment information will be checked by the authorized AirportEasy personnel before the service is approved in the system. The status of the service will be "Payment Waiting for Approval" during that period.
- Change / Cancellation Terms
- The total amount of the Booking shall be paid at least 72 hours prior to the first Meet & Assist service.
- In the event that the Booking is cancelled for any reason other than force majeure in less than 72 hours prior to the time of the a valid, approved and paid Meet and Assist service, the user is liable for the payment of the full amount of the service cost. 50% refund shall be made for cancellations requested within 48 and 24 hours prior to the local time that the service will be received. No refund shall be made for cancellations requested in less than 24 hours as these requests shall be classified as "no-show". The refund shall be made within maximum 10 working days for cancellations made in accordance with these rules.
- In the event that a service cannot be provided due to reasons beyond the control of AirportEasy (including but not limited to the changes that are not notified and cancellations of Bookings, wrong or missing contact or booking details, passenger not introducing her/himself, the lack of notification of the changes to the time of meeting by the user etc.), AirportEasy shall not be held liable for the non-provision of the service and the user shall be responsible for the full cost of the service.
- Repeating Booking
- The user is responsible for avoiding making repeating Booking. Only one of the repeating bookings shall be valid due to Booking terms.
- In the event of no approval or cancellation of the requested service by the supplier beyond the control of AirportEasy, the user shall be notified of the situation with the reasons and a full refund shall be made.
- Responsibility of the User
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you locate and wait for the representative at the place and time that is detailed on your Final Booking Confirmation.
- If you cannot find your representative, it is your responsibility to contact him or her on the number that you will have been provided with. Failure to do so may result in you being treated as a “no show” and no refund will be made.
- The AirportEasy is not responsible for any consequences if you arrive at the airport late for a departing or transiting flight, which then results in inability to check in or board the aircraft. This specifically includes but is not limited to cases where you have arranged a starting time for a Meet and Assist Service that does not leave enough time to complete all the procedures that are required prior to boarding.
- The AirportEasy is not responsible for delays or problems with immigration or boarding of aircraft, including but not limited to out of date paperwork or visas, or errors in such documentation. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a valid passport and any other required travel documentation.
- The AirportEasy is not responsible for any dangerous prohibited items that you may carry, or for the consequences of you carrying any such items.
- The AirportEasy is not responsible for if any flight delays, whether of departing or arriving flights, result in you requiring the Airport VIP Service for longer than our standard service for the airport, as outlined in the Booking Description, then you may need to pay additional costs incurred directly to the representative.
- The AirportEasy is not responsible for if an arrival service is booked as part of the AirportEasy and the arriving flight is delayed by more than 3 hours, then it is the responsibility of the passenger to contact the representative on the number supplied in the Final Booking Confirmation to confirm if coverage is required at the revised arrival time. Failure to comply with this clause may mean that no representative will be provided for the new arrival time.
- Supplier/ Service Provider
- VIP/ Meet and Assist Services are provided by third party organizations (“Suppliers/Service Providers”).
- VIP/ Meet and Assist Service contents may vary according to the rules and policies applicable at each airport. AirportEasy is liable to notify the content of the requested service and the terms and conditions that the user is required to comply with.
- AirportEasy shall share the contact details of the user with the Supplier in order to provide service to the user. The person(s) making the booking accepts, declares and stipulates that the contact details provided during booking may be shared with suppliers and that this does not constitute a discrepancy in terms of provisions of confidentiality.
- AirportEasy is a service provider and does not promise to provide any other service other than advertised. It cannot be held liable for any loss or damage (accidents, loss property etc.) affecting the passenger or accompanying passengers, that may arise as a result of the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of the advertised service.
- Abuse and Unfair Advantage
The user hereby accepts all legal, penal responsibility, Confidentiality Agreement and indemnification arising in the event that the s/he violet the rules detailed herein, abuse the advantages s/he obtains and attempts to gain advantage by providing wrong information.
- Limitation of Responsibility
If AirportEasy does not use any of its rights under the scope of this service, and it does not request the user to comply any of the service terms, delays in the use of user's right, and temporary additional rights provided to the users containing temporary practices that do not comply with the program terms do not mean that AirportEasy waives its right to request the user to comply with any or all of the rules that the user is liable to obey or its right of disposition over the service. It does not mean that the exceptional practice introduces an additional right to the user or other persons, the service terms are changed or it sets a precedent either.
- Right of Transfer
AirportEasy reserves the right to assign the service to the successor firms or third parties and transfer the contracts made with users to these parties. The user shall be notified of such development a reasonable time in advance.
- Applicable Laws and Authorized Court
The interpretation, execution of these terms and conditions and resolution of disputes are subject to the laws of Turkish Republic and Bakırköy Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized for the resolution of disputes.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
AirportEasy reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event that AirportEasy makes a monetary change in the content of these terms, the change shall be published on the website and the changes related to user using the website shall be deemed to have been accepted. In the event that the user does not accept the change, the user must cancel the service before the changes enters into effect.
- Force Majeure
AirportEasy, is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by events and circumstances beyond its control including war, invasion, power cuts, terrorist attacks, earthquakes or natural disasters.