All the terms and abbreviations used herein this contract are stated as follows
- AirportEasy: TAV OPERATION SERVICES Co.
- Airport Meet and Assist Service: Special passenger service offered by AIRPORTEASY, making travel processes more rapid and comfortable both in arrivals, departures and connection flights during time spent at the airport.
- SITE: The web site having the domain name www.airporteasy.com
- VISITOR: The person or persons who are visiting the site to get information without disclosing their personal contact information.
- MEMBER/CUSTOMER: The person(s) or organization(s) who have got a User Name (valid e-mail address) and a Password (a numerical data) by disclosing some personal information to enter the Site. They benefit from the services mentioned in the web site by paying a fee upon giving their personal and/or corporate information, service details with their freely given consent.
- USER: General name for all visitors, members and customers using the web site.
The owner of this site is AIRPORTEASY and AIRPORTEASY is liable for the protection of the privacy of users. In general terms; the Confidentiality Agreement is valid for all user information collected and used by AIRPORTEASY. This Confidentiality Agreement discloses in general how the information and data types collected by AIRPORTEASY in this site are used and protected. AIRPORTEASY hereby confirms that the terms of this Contract shall be carried out. Thus in connection with the principles herein stated, ultimate care is shown for the protection of every kind of information collected by AIRPORTEASY in strict confidence. However, this liability’s ultimate confidentiality is provided and limited by the Internet. The site has connections with other web sites of affiliates and subsidiaries of AIRPORTEASY who are deemed sensitive to confidentiality and keeping up with related standards. However AIRPORTEASY shall not be held liable for the content or confidentiality principles of the concerned web sites.
- Confidentiality of Personal Information and Membership Records:
By using the web site the user grants permission that his or her personal information in the web site can be accessed by AIRPORTEASY and affiliate companies and representatives.
In addition, you must provide some other personal information varying according to the service you require, comprising but not limited to personal information such as name-surname, ID no, address. If you could not give the information required to enable AIRPORTEASY to carry out your transactions, then the service will not be available. AIRPORTEASY is not liable for interruption of service resulting from false or missing information.
You should always keep your membership information confidential; AIRPORTEASY shall not be liable if third parties access your e-mail and/or password. You shall be liable for the consequences of not keeping this information confidential and AIRPORTEASY, irrespective of the name under which such breach of confidentiality occurs, shall not bear any responsibility.
The information declared by you can only be used under the terms and conditions herein stated in accordance with the regulations, rules, and arrangements for the purposes stated below:
- Verification of ID and account registration
- Gaining membership
- Reservation, purchasing services and making payment
- Communicating announcements and news regarding the marketing of our services and products
- Making lists of members to keep in touch with you and gathering statistics regarding your transactions. Commercial statistics and web site usage are evaluated to serve you better.
- Confidentiality of Reservation Records:
You will receive a reservation number when you make a reservation. This reservation number must be kept confidential at all times. AIRPORTEASY shall bear no responsibility in the event that third parties access your reservation number. You shall bear all responsibility for resulting consequences if your reservation number is not kept confidential and AIRPORTEASY, irrespective of the name under which this occurs, shall not bear any liabilities.
- Protection of Your Personal Information:
AIRPORTEASY utilizes various secure techniques for all personal information and data provided so that customers may benefit from the site and the services in this site through secure servers, firewalls (security software), including encryption of mail information by SSL technology.
Many forms and data sent are protected via encryption while receiving the data with the SSL technology abovementioned.
Your information and data are kept in accordance with the legal procedures during our transactions based on the objectives stated in the 2nd article. The data is accessed or amended by the update pages. Your visit to these pages shall be construed as your approval for AIRPORTEASY to keep and utilize the updated version of the necessary information and data subject to herein stated in this Confidentiality Agreement.
In due course, AIRPORTEASY and its subsidiaries and/or representatives may send a "cookie" (a short word document) to your computer through the web site. Cookies are small data sent by the web site server to your Internet browser and stored in the memory of your computer. Cookies do not damage your system. Cookies are managed to see the pages visited in the AIRPORTEASY network or the pages edited by you. Your repeated visits become easier and faster upon the application of cookies. You can reject cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser or enabling your browser to give a warning when a cookie is sent to your computer. If you reject cookies, the number of applications you can access on your system and on other web sites will be decreased and some options will not run as expected. AIRPORTEASY is not liable for a decrease in the number of applications and other defects.
- Agreement Amendments:
This Confidentiality Agreement is subject to change. AIRPORTEASY will announce any such amendments in the Confidentiality Agreement through the web site. All personal and/or membership and/or reservation information is subject to the terms and conditions of the Confidentiality Agreement as amended